As the Manager, Program Delivery and Design you will be accountable for managing the development and delivery of programs to advance Supply Ontario’s (SO) transformation agenda.
In this pivotal role, you will be a member of a ground floor initiative ensuring the best possible combination of money spent and value received for Ontarians. Your expertise will play a key role in leading the assessment of impacts of the province’s policy, strategy, and legislation/directive changes on Supply Ontario’s business operations and policies, including recommended options in response to new and changing government priorities in relation to our mandate.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing the development and delivery of programs that advance the transformation agenda, including but not limited to emerging and/or changing strategic priorities (i.e., advancing innovations through procurement). Ensures consistency with overall Strategy, Programs and Partnerships performance measures, standards, and best practices and integration with overall Supply Ontario (SO) directions.
- Leading the design of program models, goals, and objectives, ensuring alignment with organizational priorities and best practices.
- Overseeing program execution and the monitoring of progress. Identifies and defines program performance and effectiveness metrics that measure and benchmark program outcomes and makes necessary adjustments for continuous improvement.
- Overseeing the implementation of Program Delivery and Design services and work areas, including operational processes and procedures to meet the overall operational plans and priorities of the department.
- Providing Program Delivery and Design expertise and advice to SO management and staff in response to operational or program issues impacting the achievement of Strategy, Program and Partnerships directions; providing evidence-based recommendations for problem resolution and improvement to methods to deliver programs or services.
- Managing the unit and its staff to support an environment and culture of service excellence which respects diversity, encourages all employees to work together to achieve results and contribute to a healthy, rewarding and productive working environment where personal and team accountability are key to meeting the mandate of SO. Accountable for hiring, orienting, and training of staff, determination of performance standards and conduct of performance reviews, managing employee relations matters.
- Supporting critical change and a new collaborative, forward thinking culture within the unit, and works with others to achieve this across the section or department.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum eight years of relevant experience with demonstrated progressive responsibilities in the areas of program development, design, and delivery that advances corporate priorities.
- Management experience in program design and implementation.
- Experience delivering business transformation initiatives is an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge and leadership in the areas of enterprise strategic program development (strategy, design, implementation, and measurement) and/or business transformation projects.
- Strong working knowledge of provincial agency governance and oversight frameworks.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to help clarify issues and to generate and implement creative solutions to complex issues.
- Strong communications, stakeholder engagement and consultation skills to work with different levels of governments, government agencies and industry experts to design impactful programs and outcomes that advances SO’s business priorities and objectives.
Supply Ontario offers a competitive compensation package including benefits and defined benefit pension plan.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please click on the following link: APPLY NOW by Friday, September 22, 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Supply Ontario is an inclusive employer which respects equity, inclusion, diversity and anti-racism. Accommodation, if required, will be provided throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.